Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3 of Tryouts!!!

Go team!!! Today was the 3rd day of tryouts and it was fun! Well it started out that I forgot my tennis-shoes!!! It was terrible!!! I went to my favorite coach for next year..Mrs. Ray and told her. I said it real dranmatically so she would give for me. She gave me her phone and I called my mamma. She answered and I took a deep breath before I said anything. (I felt like I was going to burst into tears!) "Hey mamma! I for got my tennis-shoes. Can you really quick come and bring them to me?" Well while we were doing our stretches my deddy walked in and looked all around for me! I stood up and just took them and said "Thanks." Anyway we went through all the cheers and all and finally we got picked of who we will be cheering wih for tryouts. I got to be with Katie...(Ive mentioned her in the posts) and a girl named Keandrea. We are so excited!!! Tommorow are the tryouts!!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment